ELIMINATOR CONTEST

papazoid

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

BuffOrange, who do you have left?

I can't believe this thing is still going on. Week 17 really sucks, but here's who I'm taking for the rest of the season (should it get that far):

Week 16: Dallas over Arizona

Week 17: San Francisco over Arizona

All I know is I'm kicking myself hard for not doing a $ one this year. Why do you keep making rest of the year picks if you keep changing them? I have nobody good left. Lets just say I'm taking Miami for week 16. From the looks of it I may have to go SF the last week as well.

Edited by BuffOrange

All I know is I'm kicking myself hard for not doing a $ one this year. Why do you keep making rest of the year picks if you keep changing them? I have nobody good left. Lets just say I'm taking Miami for week 16. From the looks of it I may have to go SF the last week as well.

Just in case I get banned (which seems likely), or I forget to pick (at least I have something in by default).

Can we make this one a $$ pool? I'm sure everyone will send in a check if we ask them nicely...

What happens after week 17? Do we simply tie? Does it somehow carry into the playoffs?

• 3 weeks later...

if i'm reading this right...we have CO-CHAMPIONS !!

CONGRATULATIONS to Leonidas and BuffOrange.

they both made it through to week #15 and both stumbled in week #16......

therefore i declare both are WINNERS !!

IT's TIME TO PAY UP.......ALL HAIL Leonidas & BuffOrange....the two smartest posters in TBD land.

REMINDER: STEP #3- ALL losers must pay homage to the winner in the form of an over the top complimentary post.

Edited by papazoid

if i'm reading this right...we have CO-CHAMPIONS !!

CONGRATULATIONS to Leonidas and BuffOrange.

they both made it through to week #15 and both stumbled in week #16......

therefore i declare both are WINNERS !!

IT's TIME TO PAY UP.......ALL HAIL Leonidas & BuffOrange....the two smartest posters in TBD land.

REMINDER: STEP #3- ALL losers must pay homage to the winner in the form of an over the top complimentary post.

I didn't participate in this contest…but all hail the victors. I genuflect in your general direction. et cetera.