ELIMINATOR CONTEST

papazoid

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus dude, have you ever taken an English class? Represent UConn a little better for crying out loud...

Why do people have to be grammar Nazis'. Its not like its school where I have to actually pay attention to this crap. Who the hell cares its a god damn internet forum. If you understand what i am saying then who the !@#$ cares.

You're allowed to pick home teams in this.

Bills loose in a lot of hear breaking ways and this just reminds me of it. Like the PAtriot game of last year.

Edited by b stein 22

Why do people have to be grammar Nazis'. Its not like its school where I have to actually pay attention to this crap. Who the hell cares its a god damn internet forum. If you understand what i am saying then who the !@#$ cares.

Bills loose in a lot of hear breaking ways and this just reminds me of it. Like the PAtriot game of last year.

Just represent the school better. A few liberties are one thing, but you sound like a retard. Maybe you should retake English 1004.

the cream is rising to the top....4 of our best still remain....but alas, only one can win:

50 Started

46 Eliminated

4 Survivors:

BB2004-For week 6, Pittsburgh over Cleveland

Bufforange- I'll take the Giants.

p.cooldude - Giants over Lions

Leonidas - Pitt over Cleveland

the cream is rising to the top....4 of our best still remain....but alas, only one can win:

50 Started

46 Eliminated

4 Survivors:

BB2004-For week 6, Pittsburgh over Cleveland

Bufforange- I'll take the Giants.

p.cooldude - Giants over Lions

Leonidas - Pitt over Cleveland

these guys are good.....