Nick O'Leary - Jack Nicklaus' grandson - flips off opponent

buffaloaggie

Suspended two games

Nick O'Leary flips off other team's player and crowd after taunting him as he walked off the field. Ohio referees overruled two fairly obvious touchdowns and robbed O'Leary's Florida HS team of a win over Glenville(OH). While I can't condone flipping the other team off, I can understand the frustration at that moment. Unfortunately, ESPN was there to capture the moment. BTW, the kid played great. He had nine catches for 152 yards in the game with a touchdown.

Suspended two games

Nick O'Leary flips off other team's player and crowd after taunting him as he walked off the field. Ohio referees overruled two fairly obvious touchdowns and robbed O'Leary's Florida HS team of a win over Glenville(OH). While I can't condone flipping the other team off, I can understand the frustration at that moment. Unfortunately, ESPN was there to capture the moment. BTW, the kid played great. He had nine catches for 152 yards in the game with a touchdown.

I actually watched that game, and thought that's what I saw at the end...his team did get boned twice...really bad officiating.

It must really suck to be a kid with a famous grandparent.

I bet hundreds of kids flip off the opposing team/fans every year but this poor kid gets dragged through the mud in national press because his grandfather played golf. Gimmie a break.