Terriers

Good first episode. I will check it out again next week. I pretty much like Donal Logue in everything.

He was on the Adam Carolla podcast the other day. Interesting guy. He was Jimmy the Cab Driver on those MTV promos back when MTV played music videos. When Rainn Wilson started doing shorts as a crazy cabbie, I tweeted back to him that he should send some royalties to DL. Never heard back. :blink: Saw Logue in "The Patriot" the other day and remember just how much range the guy has.

Tivo'd the pilot of Terriers and will get to it this weekend. I've heard good things. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Better than the first. A tighter storyline.

Did you watch it this week? Excellent. I hope FX puts some effort into keeping this show around. I haven't enjoyed fiction TV this much since Homicide: Life on the Streets.

Rare is the TV show that puts this much effort into character development.

Did you watch it this week? Excellent. I hope FX puts some effort into keeping this show around. I haven't enjoyed fiction TV this much since Homicide: Life on the Streets.

Rare is the TV show that puts this much effort into character development.

Getting better each week. One the few shows I watch and rare shows my wife likes as well. Great characters and writing. I like the fact that there's so many unexpected plot surprises but not phony "twists." Great scene when Britt confesses to his girlfriend about how they met. My wife and I now use the line, "Don't judge me."

• 2 months later...

Yup. No surprise there with those abysmal ratings. "Seinfeld" stumbled out of the gate but was given so time to find an audience. Shows get no chance these days.

Rubicon won't be back, either. This guy was in both shows. He's the new Ted McGinley.

Britt went to jail, right? No way he leaves Katie and the baby (his or not). Plus, he's still wanted in Mexico.

• 3 weeks later...

Britt went to jail, right? No way he leaves Katie and the baby (his or not). Plus, he's still wanted in Mexico.

No, he never did. They left it as a cliffhanger.

God forbid there are any well-acted shows on the boob-tube.

There's another festivus grievance for you :lol: