Guys, wanna know how to attract the gals??

GoodBye

Not leaving until morning. My sisters and I are going on our annual "Girl's weekend." Not gonna tell you where we are going though. :P

Well, are you going somewhere warm and beachy? the mountains? Give us a redacted preview, if you will.

We are going to some place in central Oregon. Any guesses?? :D

Bend? :lol:

I didn't expect you to get that specific.

Rafting? Fishing? Hiking? That seems like a pretty good place for that sort of thing.

Bend? :lol:

I didn't expect you to get that specific.

Rafting? Fishing? Hiking? That seems like a pretty good place for that sort of thing.

Well, it's not that specific. :lol: There's a lot of cool places in central Oregon, Bend being one of them.

We went to Black Butte, actually. It's only about 1/2 hr North of Bend. I would have loved to do some rafting...haven't gone in years...but I got out voted. :thumbdown: We did do some biking riding, walks and horseback riding. But also spent a lot of time watching the golfers (golf course in the middle of all the houses) and making fun of their bad shots. :lol:;) Also did a little :flirt: ing. :devil: Was a nice relaxing long weekend though!

Well, it's not that specific. :lol: There's a lot of cool places in central Oregon, Bend being one of them.

We went to Black Butte, actually. It's only about 1/2 hr North of Bend. I would have loved to do some rafting...haven't gone in years...but I got out voted. :thumbdown: We did do some biking riding, walks and horseback riding. But also spent a lot of time watching the golfers (golf course in the middle of all the houses) and making fun of their bad shots. :lol:;) Also did a little :flirt: ing. :devil: Was a nice relaxing long weekend though!

Sounds like a great weekend. Particluarly the :flirt: ing part.

Glad you enjoyed the Black Butte.