CJ Spiller AFL Away throwback jersey.

lets_go_bills

Need help here.

I love that white AFL throwback they introduced last year.

http://www.shopthebills.com/buffalobillsafl50thseasonleeevansjersey.aspx

I was wondering if anybody knows if they have a Spiller one. The Bills Store online only has Evans, Edwards, Posluszny, and Lynch. I want a legit one, not a knock off. Has anybody been to the Bills Store at the Ralph and seen one?

I'd settle for a home throwback if they have those, but I haven't seen one of those either.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I googled Bills Jersey and got some responses that showed a white throwback spiller jersey for as low as 40 bucks plus 20 bucks for shipping. It looks a little suspect to me but you can judge for yourself. The jersey looks really awesome so you can check it for yourself. I'll prob go the Laux route for a jersey unless I can find one that 'falls off a truck'

if you can get a custom throwback then just make it a spiller jersey my friend

I thought of that but it's an extra $25. It chaps my ass that I might have to pay $105 for it when non-custom ones go for $80. But it may be my only option. I really like that jersey. They're sharp looking. Wish they were permanent.

I googled Bills Jersey and got some responses that showed a white throwback spiller jersey for as low as 40 bucks plus 20 bucks for shipping. It looks a little suspect to me but you can judge for yourself. The jersey looks really awesome so you can check it for yourself. I'll prob go the Laux route for a jersey unless I can find one that 'falls off a truck'

They have them on ebay but it's a little sketchy. I'd prefer a legit Reebok jersey. All my others are Reeboks (Spikes, Lynch, Edwards). Gotta love Laux. If you get some that fall off a truck, lemme know. Lol.

Need help here.

I love that white AFL throwback they introduced last year.

http://www.shopthebills.com/buffalobillsafl50thseasonleeevansjersey.aspx

I was wondering if anybody knows if they have a Spiller one. The Bills Store online only has Evans, Edwards, Posluszny, and Lynch. I want a legit one, not a knock off. Has anybody been to the Bills Store at the Ralph and seen one?

I'd settle for a home throwback if they have those, but I haven't seen one of those either.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I just ordered and received my white Spiller throwback from DHGate.com. It's the Chinese knockoff but the jersey looks awesome. The cost was $39 including shipping and I received it 8 days from the time I ordered it, with a holiday mixed in there. I used PayPal for the payment which expedited the process, and I used the seller china-trader. I also ordered a Broncos Tebow jersey for my neice and it looks pretty nice too.

I know you don't want the knockoff but it's a damn nice jersey.

A friend of mine ordered one from China. China is the way to go no matter what player. He ordered a lot of 5 and they are all nice, swen on letters, colors match right, thick heavy duty material. I have 2 myself of the blue throwback and they are awesome too. Go that route.

DHgate.com or try Ebay if you only want to order 1.

Edited by Thoner7

A friend of mine ordered one from China. China is the way to go no matter what player. He ordered a lot of 5 and they are all nice, swen on letters, colors match right, thick heavy duty material. I have 2 myself of the blue throwback and they are awesome too. Go that route.

They're that good?

Whatever tickles your fancy.

http://sports-cards.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=spiller+white&_sacat=64482&_odkw=spiller+white&_osacat=382&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

They're that good?

I would pay 80 bucks for a chinese one before I paid 80 for a official one. Maybe thats just me but they are nicer than the thin mesh crap reabok sells where the number fades off if you wash it.

Edited by Thoner7

Whatever tickles your fancy.

http://sports-cards.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=spiller+white&_sacat=64482&_odkw=spiller+white&_osacat=382&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

I would pay 80 bucks for a chinese one before I paid 80 for a official one. Maybe thats just me but they are nicer than the thin mesh crap reabok sells where the number fades off if you wash it.

I've never seen a Chinese one in person. I just wanna make sure I get a nice jersey. If you say they look/feel good and are better quality then I'll take your word for it. Thanks.

I've never seen a Chinese one in person. I just wanna make sure I get a nice jersey. If you say they look/feel good and are better quality then I'll take your word for it. Thanks.

The chinese ones are more than legit, I couldn't even tell the difference between them and a $ 200 + one