Where do Bills fans in Napa/Solano go to watch the games

Jasonp325

I am going out to wine country for a long weekend, but must find a place to watch the bills. I can shed the wife for a few hours at a spa, but I need to find a bar to watch it! Help me!

So your first challenge, I'm sure you know, is that kickoff time is 10 AM out there - don't know that there are any bars in Napa, or even Tiburon or Marin, open that early.

A sure bet is to head south into EssEff and hit the official bar of the San Francisco Bay Area Bills Backers -

The Northstar Cafe

1560 Powell Street

San Francisco, CA 94113

(in North Beach, right at the corner of Powell and Green)

I guarantee there'll be at least a dozen people waiting at the door before 9:30 AM, fully decked out in Bills gear, and by kickoff it'll be hoppin' with Bills fanatics. Tell 'em some nut called 'The Senator' recommended it. (Should be SRO by end of first quarter so get there early if you want a bar stool - the place is small, but man does it hold a lot of Bills fans!)

Cheers! :beer:

Edited by The Senator

Thats a long way from Napa, but a damn fun place!!

Ya it is. Tons of Bills fans. One time by gf wanted to go shopping in San Fran for the today, and I said I'd only going shopping if we could go to the bar at 10am to watch the game, then be at the mall no later then 2. Anyways, I told people my situation and we all got her so drunk and I didn't have to go shopping. Too bad the Bills lost.

Ya it is. Tons of Bills fans. One time by gf wanted to go shopping in San Fran for the today, and I said I'd only going shopping if we could go to the bar at 10am to watch the game, then be at the mall no later then 2. Anyways, I told people my situation and we all got her so drunk and I didn't have to go shopping. Too bad the Bills lost.

Now THERE'S a clever solution, UC - give the wife carte blanche with the credit card to go shopping in Union Square, and meet under the clock at the Westin St. Francis afterward. :thumbsup: