Better Than The Phinless

BuffaloBaumer

I really don't see why there is so much hype in the AFC East. Patriots will always be good as long as Brady plays at a high level so I will never doubt them until I see a W. I don't see the Jets winning 8 games this year as Sanchez has accomplished ZERO and the Dolphin hype is simply insane to me. I am expecting to win this game if Edwards can piece together even a mediocre game. This division is not NEARLY as tough as all the outsiders are making it to be. I believe Buffalo is clearly better than last year with just the subtraction of Jauron so after a win against the Phin, we can start talking about a legitimate opponent in Green Bay. That is where we will see what this team has got......

I'm more optimistic that I have been for the Bills in a long time, but I begin to think a lot of us here are getting a little ahead of ourselves. I think the Bills show signs of being able to win more games than most observers are giving them a chance to win, but I don't see any easy victories on the schedule.

I'm not ready to say this team is going to be any good until they have shown me they can play well in the real season, over entire games, and close the deal. I HOPE they will beat the fins, but I don't count on it.

I'm more optimistic that I have been for the Bills in a long time, but I begin to think a lot of us here are getting a little ahead of ourselves. I think the Bills show signs of being able to win more games than most observers are giving them a chance to win, but I don't see any easy victories on the schedule.

I'm not ready to say this team is going to be any good until they have shown me they can play well in the real season, over entire games, and close the deal. I HOPE they will beat the fins, but I don't count on it.

I still think that this team will win around 5 games but the home opener WILL be one of them....