Kick livin' s*#^ outta the Dolphags!!!

That's right... Go Bills!!!! (at least this week) :w00t:

Crush those impostors of South Beach!!!!! I might not like the other teams in the division, but those Teal and Pink pieces of crap with sparkles in their helmets deserve to be driven from the face of the planet. F them!!!! Smack that stupid-lookin' Henne right in the friggin' mouth!

NSFW-My link

Edited by Rex Ryan's Lapband

Crush those impostors of South Beach!!!!! I might not like the other teams in the division, but those Teal and Pink pieces of crap with sparkles in their helmets deserve to be driven from the face of the planet. F them!!!! Smack that stupid-lookin' Henne right in the friggin' mouth!

youtube.com/watch?v=GosClBN6rzk

You know they make decaffeinated coffee these days... :unsure:

Love the enthusiasm though! GO BILLS!

Very funny, but probably gonna get yourself some flack for violating several, er, 'sensitivities' - might wanna just post a link to the video with a 'NSFW' warning. (It's DEFINITELY not something someone would want to open in an office with others within hearing range!)

(Glad I saw it before it gets deleted tho - funny stuff.)

Very funny, but probably gonna get yourself some flack for violating several, er, 'sensitivities' - might wanna just post a link to the video with a 'NSFW' warning. (It's DEFINITELY not something someone would want to open in an office with others within hearing range!)

(Glad I saw it before it gets deleted tho - funny stuff.)

gotcha. thanks.

NSFW-My link

Ouchies! My poor ears hurt :(

*Sarcasm*