Sam Aiken?

Sam Aiken was recently cut by the Patriots...

With how bad our ST's were and our inexperienced WR corps...would anyone be interested in bringing Sammy back to Buffalo?

I do not see how it would hurt us or be a bad move...drop Donald Jones and pick up Aiken. :thumbsup:

Sam wasn't a WR when he played for the Bills, he was a ST player. He didn't do ANYTHING at WR for the Bills and did little more for the Pats*. In two years with them he had 28 receptions, total.

Sam wasn't a WR when he played for the Bills, he was a ST player. He didn't do ANYTHING at WR for the Bills and did little more for the Pats*. In two years with them he had 28 receptions, total.

It seems like that's what he's suggesting, bringing help to ST. I don't think we can expect anything from Jones at WR this year, either. He played a substantial amount and only caught 7 passes in the preseason for 68 yds.

It seems like that's what he's suggesting, bringing help to ST. I don't think we can expect anything from Jones at WR this year, either. He played a substantial amount and only caught 7 passes in the preseason for 68 yds.

I was surprised we kept Jones over Hardy as I thought Hardy had more upside. Maybe a financial decision as I don't see Jones playing for us much, even on STs.