Bills should unify city, local radio uses it to divide

TheBillsBeat

It's unfortunate that a city lucky enough to have a NFL franchise which should help to unify us has a media componenet that seems to use the team to attempt to divide us by catering to and encouraging mindless negativity. Schopp actually said that those who are optimistic about this season are mentally challenged.

Edited by TheBillsBeat

It's unfortunate that a city lucky enough to have a NFL franchise which should help to unify us has a media componenet that seems to use the team to attempt to divide us by catering to and encouraging mindless negativity. Schopp actually said that those who are optimistic about this season are mentally challenged.

If you're saying "WGR radio sucks", then I agree. Otherwise I was a bit lost.

Meh, big deal - The Dean says that about me almost every day :beer:B-)

Edited by The Senator

funny...I thought that anyone who doesn't realize that Schopp is an obnoxious blowhard was the mentally challenged one