Pick any 3 of these RB/WR

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Ahmad Bradshaw

Arian Foster

Pierre Thomas

Malcom Floyd

Anquan Boldin

Wes Welker

I've got Adrian Peterson & Miles Austin locked in but am struggling with the others. The easy way is to take Boldin, Welker, & Thomas but they all have very tough matchups. Bradshaw, Foster, and Floyd on the other hand are all new starters.

Scoring System?

1 point per 10 yards gained, 6 points per TD. -1 per fumble.

Ahmad Bradshaw

Pierre Thomas

Anquan Boldin

no brainer IMO with Welker coming off such a severe injury

Talk to me about Boldin a little - honestly I forgot he left Arizona. Is he expected to have a huge impact in Baltimore? I know his preseason was pretty quiet.

Arian Foster is a lock IMO. He's easily the best out of all the picks for the last 3 I think. The other two are difficult, I'd probably go with Bradshaw & Floyd. I'd avoid Boldin now that Revis is signed, and I'd avoid any RB vs MIN's D. Welker is good, but I'd rather have Floyd out there until Welker shows he's fully back from injury.

Edited by BlueFire

Arian Foster is a lock IMO. He's easily the best out of all the picks for the last 3 I think. The other two are difficult, I'd probably go with Bradshaw & Floyd. I'd avoid Boldin now that Revis is signed, and I'd avoid any RB vs MIN's D. Welker is good, but I'd rather have Floyd out there until Welker shows he's fully back from injury.

That was my exact thinking.

FYI the ESPN projections rate my team as the highest in my league for week 1 :) Aside from these 8, Philip Rivers is my QB (Eli as backup) and I've got Philly's D. Jermichael Finley is my TE with Heath Miller as backup. I'm really liking my team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.