Miami is a 3 point favorite

Michael Luchies? Seriously? THE Michael Luchies.....THE definitive authority on NFL football? The one who has correctly predicted the super bowl winner at the start of the season for the last 15 years? THAT Michael Luchies?

Oh....well....then I guess I had better go with him. :censored: :censored: :censored:

that's some very thorough and detailed analysis. You should book a flight to vegas right now

I apologize. Here's my analysis. We suck. Miami sucks a touch less. The only people picking Buffalo here are homers on a football message board.

I think the one good thing about moving away to AZ is that I get a realistic view of how the Bills are viewed (as just below the Lions and just above the Rams).

I love the Bills. But I feel like I'm in a Lifetime Television for Woman Movie affair with them "If they love me, why do they continue to hurt me?"

Miami by 14.

Michael Luchies? Seriously? THE Michael Luchies.....THE definitive authority on NFL football? The one who has correctly predicted the super bowl winner at the start of the season for the last 15 years? THAT Michael Luchies?

Oh....well....then I guess I had better go with him. :censored: :censored: :censored:

Especially after reading the bio he wrote about himself. What a tool.

It all depends on the OL. If it holds up we score enough points to win a close game; maybe like 27-24. If not, well, we have problems. I'm banking on it holding up, along with some good game planning by the staff, and predicting the above score.

Open the link and read the comment.

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5435946/2010_nfl_week_1_predictions_early_picks.html?cat=14

Do you think Miami is happy hearing that they are going to beat us 27-3??

No way....Miami would love only having a 3pt favored spread.

I think the Bills will surprise them. Miami will probably win though.

Will be tough for the Dolphins to walk into our house...which will be full

and loud.

If Spiller gets hot and breaks a few off, and the place gets crazy stupid...all

bets are off.

Not surprised by the line and I don't really care because I'm not betting the game. I think we can beat the Fish but I think it would have to be a shootout. I am not sure our young developing defense is going to able to stop their offense. Vice versa too.