Bills get respect from Vikes GM

DarthICE

So I am watching the replay of the Vikes game earlier and the Vikes GM talks about having to play the AFC East this year. Mike Mayock says ' yeah it used to just be NE, now its NE, Jets and Miami that are really tough'. Rick Spielman (Vikes GM) says 'well don't dismiss Buffalo, I feel they will be improved this year'. He also mentioned Spiller and how he feels he will be a great player/ loved him coming out of college etc.

So there ya go.

So I am watching the replay of the Vikes game earlier and the Vikes GM talks about having to play the AFC East this year. Mike Mayock says ' yeah it used to just be NE, now its NE, Jets and Miami that are really tough'. Rick Spielman (Vikes GM) says 'well don't dismiss Buffalo, I feel they will be improved this year'. He also mentioned Spiller and how he feels he will be a great player/ loved him coming out of college etc.

So there ya go.

Chris Speilman's Brother. :thumbsup:

So there ya go.

About damn time. But in some ways I don't mind being dismissed by other teams. This way we can sneak up and spank them hard when they won't expect it. Make them pay for thinking we are still nothing but cellar dwellers.

Go Bills!!!