LIVE STREAM FOR TONIGHTS GAMES

mellaman101

Folks,

You should always create a system restore point before downloading and installing a strange program from the net.

I think the veedo or whatever this is has spyware in it because it wanted to change my firewall settings.

I have done a sys restore, and am updating my spybot search and destroy now for a fresh scan.

scrub ball is not worth this sort of risk.

El Pres

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I was able to watch the rest of the half, trouble free with the first Stream Torrent link (Bluesman link) on this page:

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=86579&part=sports

You need to have Stream Torrent installed to view the game, and it takes a bit of time to load once you click on the link. The quality for this game is not great, but it is a steady stream and hasn't missed a play since I have switched.

Stream Torrent is something you probably want to have anyway, if you are going to try to watch some games on the computer this season.

Do you just click and wait or what do you click when you get there? Thanks for any help!

True dat. Will Bit Torrent work as well on an iMachine?

Don't think Stream Torrent is Mac compatible, but here's a thread with some links:

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/28307-stream-torrent-on-a-mac-via-crossover

Do you just click and wait or what do you click when you get there? Thanks for any help!

If you have Stream Torrent already installed, you click on Play in Bluesman's listing. You can monitor the loading of the video by clicking on the Stream Torrent icon in the sys tray. You should see a progress bar and %.

Anyone who has found malware issues with links posted anywhere on the board, please, inform the mods and SDS. Many of us are computer savvy enough to address them but some people here will not know any better. It is not just here in this thread, it is anywhere. No Bills fans should be subject to malware, let the Jests, Patriots* and Finfans find those. It is not getting anyone in trouble it is keeping our board safe. Thanks.

Just wondering is anyone seeing this game? had no issues with spy ware with the link in the first place but it just doesn't work any more. Then I tried the P2P thing but got the same college game at first then got channel off the air...

Anybody that could help with THAT would be great :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787

Don't think Stream Torrent is Mac compatible, but here's a thread with some links:

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/28307-stream-torrent-on-a-mac-via-crossover

If you have Stream Torrent already installed, you click on Play in Bluesman's listing. You can monitor the loading of the video by clicking on the Stream Torrent icon in the sys tray. You should see a progress bar and %.

Thanks Dean, this stream torrent is about the only thing that didn't get shut down.

Matt the version I got last week was ok, I didn't end up with any problems. I think to uninstall you would have to do a system restore.

No. Veetle should be in Add-Remove programs (or Uninstall Program). V-Share is there is you installed with IE, otherwise it is listed as a plugin with Firefox.

KC game now :( who wants that? I think that the guy who put this thread up was mad that everyone dised him and he was the broadcaster because it went down after the name calling and stuff, if that is true WE ARE REALLY SORRY, it is the internet thats the way ppl are pls! put the game back up!

oh ok Dean thanks got it. I was going to get rid of it but got lazy during the week lol

you can remove it but if there is a bot I don't think you get it out that easy (is that right Dean)?. I did scans this week and didn't see any problems and I haven't had any issues with preformance so I think it was ok.

Yes, if it were evil, it might not fully uninstall. But like I said, I'm pretty sure it's OK. I remember having a question about it last year, and I think I decided it was fine. I'll check it out this week.