Stadium Wall

manateefan

I live in Florida and my brother lives in Indiana. I used to search the members list for his posts just to see what he wrote and if I wanted to respond. With the new board I can find the member but can't see his posts. I click on "Posts" and all my computer does is show "loading" in green at the top and I get nothing. Not real thrilled with this new site.

I live in Florida and my brother lives in Indiana. I used to search the members list for his posts just to see what he wrote and if I wanted to respond. With the new board I can find the member but can't see his posts. I click on "Posts" and all my computer does is show "loading" in green at the top and I get nothing. Not real thrilled with this new site.

Are you saying you weren't consulted first? :unsure:

No issue for me. Seems to work fine but it is different than the old board.

You can post in Customer Service and Fearless Leader or one of the mods can help you:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/forum/11-customer-service/