Bills & Raiders in talks with Skechers to trade for Joe Montana

1B4IDie

Our beat reporters clearly have no ESPN connections.

Adam Schefter's little pea brain works this way:

"The Bills suck. They need any type of help. No one will refute anything I make up about the Bills. I need a story I'll just use the Bills."

Yeah I know about the post, but I'm just venting & tired of the Bills being linked to everyone that is "on the market."

I doubt the Bills bring in Leinhert this late in the game. Why would we get another Checkdown Charlie?

Edited by Levitre + Wang = Wood

"The Bills suck. They need any type of help. No one will refute anything I make up about the Bills. I need a story I'll just use the Bills."

Yeah I know about the post, but I'm just venting & tired of the Bills being linked to everyone that is "on the market."

I doubt the Bills bring in Leinhert this late in the game. Why would we get another Checkdown Charlie?

That's what happens when you have a losing tradition that spans a decade. Give it a few more years, things will change.

With Leinart, I thing it would be "Admiral of the Checkdown", or "Cheif of staff of the Checkdown Division". AZ still has a decent line. Imagine him behind this one........

Schefter is a tool, but I doubt he is just making things up. It's more likely that Arizona is making things up in order to generate some interest in a trade. (Otherwise, any team who is interested is just going to wait until they cut him.) In the end, I doubt it will matter since he hasn't played up to his contract.

Schefter is a tool, but I doubt he is just making things up. It's more likely that Arizona is making things up in order to generate some interest in a trade. (Otherwise, any team who is interested is just going to wait until they cut him.) In the end, I doubt it will matter since he hasn't played up to his contract.

I'll wager that Leinart's name came up, with Arizona dangling him and the Bills refusing. It seems likely to me that they would be discussing Fitzpatrick and seeing if some parts could be swapped, but ESPN is certainly going to run with any big name in the story.

Why are we involved in every trade rumor?

Reporters like to start rumors about trades for teams that need help at that certain position, and since we need help at almost every position-that is why we are involved in almost every trade rumor. There is no way in a microwave that Leinert is coming here, he would have to be paid almost 15 and a half million dollars for two seasons. Ralph wouldn't pay that for Peyton Manning much less Ryan Leaf part 2.