Tea Party Rally Video ...hysterical, wish I'd gone for laughs

Beck is looking for a new Chalkboard and Palin needs.. well a brain. :-)

Your contributions to this board are >underwhelming. You are nothing but a sniper, shooting from a distance with complete cover and then you run away. No harm done though---your aim is always off.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA, It's funny, you're a Kool Aid drinker that just prove the case. I clearly stated my opposition to big government, stimulus efforts and deficits YET all you can do is run thru your spoon fed cliches. You lack complete support for your "arguments", you have no ability to think beyond narrow stereotypes ... you are a brainwashed maroon, JUST LIKE the people in the videos.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

LA, It's funny, you're a Kool Aid drinker that just prove the case. I clearly stated my opposition to big government, stimulus efforts and deficits YET all you can do is run thru your spoon fed cliches. You lack complete support for your "arguments", you have no ability to think beyond narrow stereotypes ... you are a brainwashed maroon, JUST LIKE the people in the videos.

I have to admit, coming from you this means absolutely nothing.

Reading this board would be intolerable if it wasn't for people like LA challenging the stuff people like you throw up here.

And your not a brain washed kool aid drinking hack? You like to claim anyone who doesn't agree with you is a "maroon". Yet you are a unbiased, clear thinking liberal, right? What the hell happened to the democrats from even 30 years ago? The democratic party has been hijacked by these hateful bigoted loons.