Baltimore game

I'm working on the same thing sir. Your best bet is going to probably be the Baltimore Craig's List or Stubhub. I'm preying off of some friends at this moment for tix. It's not an easy stadium to get them for.

I was googling information about tailgating at the Baltimore game and found a site (coasttocoasttickets.com) that has tickets available. I am also from VA but found a season ticket holder in MD that sold all her Baltimore season tickets. Good Luck.....

I bet that's a beautiful place to see a game. I was there briefly in '95 and went to Camden Yards a couple times....what a great experience! That ballpark at night is truly magical. I love B-more...lived in Columbia, but was within an earshot of the city. The Inner Harbour is a great place to walk around and there are some very nice restaurants there.

I could go for some cream of crab soup right about now....delish! :thumbsup:

I bet that's a beautiful place to see a game. I was there briefly in '95 and went to Camden Yards a couple times....what a great experience! That ballpark at night is truly magical. I love B-more...lived in Columbia, but was within an earshot of the city. The Inner Harbour is a great place to walk around and there are some very nice restaurants there.

I could go for some cream of crab soup right about now....delish! :thumbsup:

I saw the Ravens/Bills pre-season game a few years back with a bunch of TBD'ers. (G.Host, R.Rich, SDS) Nice stadium, great sound system and scoreboard. As for tailgating you just hit one of the many bars located nearby.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I am in Virginia and need a ticket to the Ravens game. If you have an extra send me a message with section, row and price. I will respond to all inquiries.

Thanks,

Bills fan in VA

Good luck, I think we're all working on that one. Tickets are expensive though.

I saw the Ravens/Bills pre-season game a few years back with a bunch of TBD'ers. (G.Host, R.Rich, SDS) Nice stadium, great sound system and scoreboard. As for tailgating you just hit one of the many bars located nearby.

PTR

I never spent any time with the bar scene, but I bet it's awesome there. The mid-Atlantic is probably my favorite part of the country, and bmore is right in the heart of that. I'd move back there in a heartbeat if the opportunity presented itself.

I never spent any time with the bar scene, but I bet it's awesome there. The mid-Atlantic is probably my favorite part of the country, and bmore is right in the heart of that. I'd move back there in a heartbeat if the opportunity presented itself.

I lived there from 81-86. Enjoyed it very much. But they lack a decent adult hockey league.

PTR

I lived there from 81-86. Enjoyed it very much. But they lack a decent adult hockey league.

PTR

Wasn't that the time period when the Colts moved away? If so, what was that like?