Receiver Depth Chart

Poznasty51

Now that training camp is over and 75% of the preseason, the conversation at receiver is even more interesting. For purposes of rank, I will put Stevie ahead of Roscoe just because he plays on the outside opposite Lee. I personally think roscoe will put up bigger numbers.

1 - Lee

2 - Stevie

3- Roscoe

4 - David Nelson

5- Chad Jackson

6 - James Hardy

7 - Roosevelt

8 - Donald Jones

5-8 were tough. How would you rank them?

Cut Jones, Hardy, and Roosevelt

Practice Squad Roosevelt

Starting receivers are Evans and Johnson, but I would not hesitate to rotate Nelson in for Johnson. As well he is the 4th receiver in.

Parrish is the slot receiver.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='markinsd' timestamp='1283208655' post='1949644'

I'd cut Hardy.. he's the skinniest receiver I've seen so its no wonder the guy is always getting hurt. I'd even consider making Nelson the 2nd receiver as I've seen him make way more plays than Johnson. Roscoe has looked solid and will be awesome in the slot. I like what both Roosevelt and Jones have brought to the table. Not sold on Chad Jackson either.

This is exactly how I feel, exccept I may be a little higher on Chad Jackson than you are because of his size. :thumbsup:

Edited by BillsFanInLV

i'm all for Nelson making the active roster as well, OP. this guy has the attitude to get it done out there. compare him to Hardy. he's in his 3rd season, and Nelson seems to be far more developed already. James Hardy may be a very talented receiver, but they might have to graft Lou Piccone's brain into his head to tap any of that! that said, i hope it happens somehow, and that SOMEone is catching the ball for us this year.

~AS