Cut bait with Lindell NOW!!!!!

Rayzer32

Yeah, MG has sucked this year, but so has RL. Grammatica has proven to be a clutch kicker in the past, Lindell never has proven anything, except that he can miss any FG from over 35 yds. A change of scenery and not playing for Chucky might do MG some good.

Lindell totally sucks ass and we could not do any worse with MG I don't think, maybe not better either, but RL has to go. That 38 yarder wasn't even close and then we have to punt from the 35 yd line because there is NO confidence in Lindell whatsoever.

3 pts could be the difference in our almost immpossible run at a playoff spot. Show some balls Buffalo, just like TB did.

Yeah, MG has sucked this year, but so has RL.  Grammatica has proven to be a clutch kicker in the past, Lindell never has proven anything, except that he can miss any FG from over 35 yds.  A change of scenery and not playing for Chucky might do MG some good. 

Lindell totally sucks ass and we could not do any worse with MG I don't think, maybe not better either, but RL has to go.  That 38 yarder wasn't even close and then we have to punt from the 35 yd line because there is NO confidence in Lindell whatsoever. 

3 pts could be the difference in our almost immpossible run at a playoff spot.  Show some balls Buffalo, just like TB did.

147046[/snapback]

I agree, why not give Gramatica a chance? The guy has a howitzer for a leg and has proved clutch and reliable all the way up to this year. Kickers don't just fall off the map that quick unless its a mental block, maybe the change of scenery helps him overcome that. At the very least we will get a guy that can kickoff to the end zone and the same kind of production we have got from Lindell.

I'd have to see his contract number before I say cut him, but yeah, bring in Gramatica for a few kicks, let's see if he's still got it. Or a tryout, at least. Lindell could always be a healthy scratch for a few weeks - who would you deny a roster spot to, though?

Yeah, MG has sucked this year, but so has RL.  Grammatica has proven to be a clutch kicker in the past, Lindell never has proven anything, except that he can miss any FG from over 35 yds.  A change of scenery and not playing for Chucky might do MG some good. 

Lindell totally sucks ass and we could not do any worse with MG I don't think, maybe not better either, but RL has to go.  That 38 yarder wasn't even close and then we have to punt from the 35 yd line because there is NO confidence in Lindell whatsoever. 

3 pts could be the difference in our almost immpossible run at a playoff spot.  Show some balls Buffalo, just like TB did.

147046[/snapback]

I'd rather have missed kicks then root for that weasel on the Bills.

I'd rather have missed kicks then root for that weasel on the Bills.

147165[/snapback]

Hypothetically speaking of course....what if our chances at making the playoffs this year come down to a 36 yard Lindell FG and he misses it wide left like today. Then do you still have the same feelings???

I would feel much more comfortable with Gramatica in that situation than with Lindell anyday.

Gramatica is 5-12 from 30+ this season, 3-6 from 30-39... and it's not just this year, he was 7-17 from 30+, 3-6 from 30-39 last year.

Explain how that's an improvement over Lindell (6-12 30+, 3-3 30-39 last season; 6-9 30+, 5-6 30-39 this year). And gaining 3.2 yards per kickoff isn't a good enough answer.

Hey, I don't trust Lindell either - but have you seen Gramatica kick lately? Gru didn't have a choice.

Gramatica is 5-12 from 30+ this season, 3-6 from 30-39... and it's not just this year, he was 7-17 from 30+, 3-6 from 30-39 last year.

Explain how that's an improvement over Lindell (6-12 30+, 3-3 30-39 last season; 6-9 30+, 5-6 30-39 this year). And gaining 3.2 yards per kickoff isn't a good enough answer.

Hey, I don't trust Lindell either - but have you seen Gramatica kick lately? Gru didn't have a choice.

147262[/snapback]

Check their career stats from over 45 yards and then get back to me. They both suck, but when it comes down to it, MG has been a hell of alot better in clutch situations.