I cannot wait to see Primetime!

Pete

As an avowed DB supporter, I can attribute all of our wins to his steady leadership but most of the credit goes to that line coming together and Willis putting the fear into opposing defenses.

ST has been spectacular and defenses are shutting out other teams in the second half!

I also could not wait to see Primetime tonight if just to see how Williams scored the late touchdown. Living in Boston all I get to see is Patriots games (And they always play the Giants on Fox :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: ) and it gives me A few minutes of visual pleasure to see Primetime.

Nope didnt mention it at all.  But he did a "e could go all the way" and " rumbling, stumbling, bubbling"

147419[/snapback]

It was lame...very disappointing. 42-32 and there were minimal highlights and about 30 seconds worth of coverage before they rushed into the next game. I expected much more. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I think either this game or the CIN/BAL game are the obvious choices for the 'NFL Network Game of the Week'.

It was lame...very disappointing. 42-32 and there were minimal highlights and about 30 seconds worth of coverage before they rushed into the next game. I expected much more.  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

I think either this game or the CIN/BAL game are the obvious choices for the 'NFL Network Game of the Week'.

147448[/snapback]

Yeah I was disappointed that it wasnt a more highlighted game, but at least they mention the bills are a dangerous team right now