Dolphins-Falcons

Even 3rd game 1Q?

PTR

I'm not able to watch. According to the Box scores, the Jets aren't looking so hot either--- at least Dirty Sancheez. Something like 3-6 for 30 yards. Seems that LT is doing ok though- however who knows how long he'll go before he runs out of gas.

I also don't think that Preseason is meaningless, especially starters vs starters.

Just my $.02

EDIT- 5/10 for 51 yards and an INT. What a tool-- What a REACH! He'll be their Achilles this year :)

Edited by saundena

Even 3rd game 1Q?

PTR

Yeah. Teams don't game plan, they play vanilla schemes on both sides of the ball. The players don't care about the games and are playing not to get hurt (the starters at least).

I'm not saying I think Miami is going to be as good as the media thinks, but I'm just not willing to take anything that any team does in the preseason seriously.

I'm not able to watch. According to the Box scores, the Jets aren't looking so hot either--- at least Dirty Sancheez. Something like 3-6 for 30 yards. Seems that LT is doing ok though- however who knows how long he'll go before he runs out of gas.

I also don't think that Preseason is meaningless, especially starters vs starters.

Just my $.02

EDIT- 5/10 for 51 yards and an INT. What a tool-- What a REACH! He'll be their Achilles this year :)

You are correct sir.

PTR

Jets now at 9 consecutive quarters without a touchdown. The only TD they scored was when they got the ball inside the 10 against the Giants. 1TD for the Jets, 54 rating for Snatches last week, 34 so far this week.

They were overrated last year and somehow Rex Ryan's mouth make people believe they're Super Bowl contenders this year. They're not.

vid link

Henne getting abused. Falcons running on them.

PTR

I saw the same thing in the game. Miami didn't look all that sharp, and even more confused. If they are at that stage in the preseason, then perhaps the Bills aren't that bad as predicted. Today's game should provide evidence for the season and what can be expected out of the Bills.

I felt the Jets looked bad too, but the Cheatriots were solid as usual.