OT - UB Football

drhockey

Yes, i know that this is just an invitation to a beating, but still it's nice to see (as an alum) them getting some exposure. It definitely works as a nice little recruting tool.

http://blogs.onlineathens.com/node/2198

They just added Tennessee to the schedule for next year as well. Nicely done.

Last week at this time I was driving by UB on the way to Grand Island. I got a call from my youngest, (he goes to UCF) asking if we were going to stop off for some goodies at the Book Store. Most of the shirts, hoodies, etc. we got almost ten years ago are falling apart.

He went to the UCF vs. UB game last year in Orlando and although he had a UCF tee shirt on, he covered it up with his UB hoody and had his UB hat on. When he was accused of being a traitor he simply said "if it wasn't for UB I wouldn't be here". His Mom and I met at UB during the blizzard of 77 out at Ellicott Campus, Red Jacket Dorm.

By the way he and his older brother are born and bred in S. Florida right in the heart of Dolphin territory, they have played on football teams with the kids of current Bills strength and conditioning coach John Gamble, former Dolphins Jeff Dellenbach, and Dan Marino and they still remain Bills fans to this day.

Cheers and go Bills go UB!!!!