Donte throws DJ and the OC's under the bus....

sharper802

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/13815243/bills-camp-report-chan-the-man-that-can-help-qb-edwards-needs

In the Bills team preview by Clark Judge Donte states other teams' players called our offense a joke. DJ could get the players to play hard(there is no doubt in my mind this was his best and perhaps only good attribute) but his and his coordinators offensive philosophy were just not on par with the rest of the NFL. Why DJ would allow his last shot at NFL HC success be determined by the likes of Steve Fairchild, Turk Schonert and AVP is beyond me.

I am an admitted Trent apologist. I look for excuses for him no doubt. There are plenty on this team including the line but no more important than the lack of a quality experienced OC.

If Trent can't get it in 8 games with Chan then I say f*&K you joboo and move on to Brohm, Brown, or hopefully Troy Smith in a mid season trade.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/13815243/bills-camp-report-chan-the-man-that-can-help-qb-edwards-needs

In the Bills team preview by Clark Judge Donte states other teams' players called our offense a joke. DJ could get the players to play hard(there is no doubt in my mind this was his best and perhaps only good attribute) but his and his coordinators offensive philosophy were just not on par with the rest of the NFL. Why DJ would allow his last shot at NFL HC success be determined by the likes of Steve Fairchild, Turk Schonert and AVP is beyond me.

I am an admitted Trent apologist. I look for excuses for him no doubt. There are plenty on this team including the line but no more important than the lack of a quality experienced OC.

If Trent can't get it in 8 games with Chan then I say f*&K you joboo and move on to Brohm, Brown, or hopefully Troy Smith in a mid season trade.

Why let him lose 8 games? I say 2 and out. Give Brohm a shot. He can lose the next 6 as you suggest TE can do.