Should loser pay for civil trial by jury

Sure, class A, B, and C as well as infractions.

DOD police, Park Rangers, US Army Corps of Engineers all issue traffic tickets, etc for minor offenses. Someone has to hear them.

Always funny when we are having an initial appearance for some serious felony, and some guy has been busted by the park rangers for pot possession is sitting waiting for his turn.

Pentagon Police, Park Police, waste of money..."to-MAY-to", "to-MAH-to".

(I still love that the Pentagon relabeled all the DPS cars "Pentagon Police", simply because that's all anyone ever called them.)

Pentagon Police, Park Police, waste of money..."to-MAY-to", "to-MAH-to".

(I still love that the Pentagon relabeled all the DPS cars "Pentagon Police", simply because that's all anyone ever called them.)

Pentagon police are a necessary evil, who else is going to police that monster of a building and campus. Just like campus police on colleges and universities they are needed.

Park Police are a great outfit in DC (remember the Air Florida crash?. Helicopter that pulled the people out of the river was USPP.

Pentagon police are a necessary evil, who else is going to police that monster of a building and campus. Just like campus police on colleges and universities they are needed.

I know. I used to live in Pentagon City.

Park Police are a great outfit in DC (remember the Air Florida crash?. Helicopter that pulled the people out of the river was USPP.

I remember the crash; I didn't know it was a Park Police helicopter.

Most of my USPP dealings have been with the guys patrolling the GW Parkway north of Arlington. I don't think those guys ever met a donut they didn't like.