Free Tickets

agardin

I live in Toronto and won't be able to make the game this Saturday vs the Bengals

The seats are decent Sec 107 Row 36 Seats 20 and 21 and I would like to give them away. I will even pay for the shipping costs, all you have to do is do something nice for someone today and pay it forward.

I live in Toronto and won't be able to make the game this Saturday vs the Bengals

The seats are decent Sec 107 Row 36 Seats 20 and 21 and I would like to give them away. I will even pay for the shipping costs, all you have to do is do something nice for someone today and pay it forward.

I'd love to take my other son and his friend.....

I'd love to take my other son and his friend.....

I sent you a message via the PM setting on the new board, I have never used it before so if you don't receive anything from me let me know by posting on the general board.

Very nice of you! :thumbsup: