Finished Draft

Dante

Picked 13th in a 14 team PPR league. This year, we added a keeper element to our league. We can keep any one player drafted after the fourth round next year. I'm hoping that either Johnny Knox, Arian Foster or Mike Thomas will be one of those guys/

13.Calvin Johnson (WR DET)

16.Jamaal Charles (RB KC)

41.Beanie Wells (RB ARI)

44.Michael Crabtree (WR SF)

69.Eli Manning (QB NYG)

72.Zach Miller (TE OAK)

97.Johnny Knox (WR CHI)

100.Arian Foster (RB HOU)

125.David Garrard (QB JAC)

128.Garrett Hartley (K NO)

153.Cowboys (DST DAL)

156.Marcedes Lewis (TE JAC)

181.Bills (DST BUF)

184. Mike Thomas(WR JAC)

209.Vincent Jackson(WR SD)

Nice team but Rule 1 in most fantasy drafts is to take your K with your last pick. That said you got an absolute steal with your last pick, I realize VJax is going to miss the first few games on suspension but when he's playing his a low end #1/top #2 WR. I like your team on the whole but your RBs could prove your weakness. As every RB you have is a question mark but still think you have the makings of an above average team providing Charles or Wells prove to be above average and if Megatron can stay healthy. I'd grade you as a solid B.

Nice team but Rule 1 in most fantasy drafts is to take your K with your last pick. That said you got an absolute steal with your last pick, I realize VJax is going to miss the first few games on suspension but when he's playing his a low end #1/top #2 WR. I like your team on the whole but your RBs could prove your weakness. As every RB you have is a question mark but still think you have the makings of an above average team providing Charles or Wells prove to be above average and if Megatron can stay healthy. I'd grade you as a solid B.

This is definitely a "upside" kinda team. I'm hoping that between Charles and Foster one of them will emerge as a solid rb. If both do I'm happy. You can imagine by the time my pick came around all the Rices, Johnsons and so on were not a option. A couple mistakes I may have made let me know your opinion. Shonn Greene was still on the board and I took Wells. Also, Moss was on the board and I took Johnson. One thing that has burned me in the past is drafting a player at the beginning of a downward trend because of age. I just get the sense Moss be approaching this. Drafted LT #1 overall and he was injured most of the year. Calvin coming into his prime.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.