Theres only one HUGE observation I found watching the game tonight

If Peyton Manning or some of the starting lineup of the Colts go down, The Colts are screwed.

I know, I know, Its only pre-season, but without Manning in the game, the colts look really weak. I would say thats the difference with Buffalo, it seems that if a starter on the Bills goes down, they have someone who could probably step right in and they wouldn't suffer much.

If Peyton Manning or some of the starting lineup of the Colts go down, The Colts are screwed.

I know, I know, Its only pre-season, but without Manning in the game, the colts look really weak. I would say thats the difference with Buffalo, it seems that if a starter on the Bills goes down, they have someone who could probably step right in and they wouldn't suffer much.

Is that due to the Indy backups or our starters?

The game reminded me of beating the Steelers in Toronto 2 years ago.

Less than a week after an inauspicious start in Washington, Buffalo's offense did a complete 180 in a 24-21 pre-season victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Toronto....

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2008/8/14/...on-beat-steeler

I hope this isn't a sign that the Colts are winning it all this year. :thumbsup:

That's how it's been every year though, back to when Jim Sorgi was the backup for them for years, now Painter, and Drew Willy last year. Not only are they bad QB's (or at least very raw), but Manning runs the offense and it's painfully apparent when he's not in there. There's another reason I put Manning above Brady in the endless argument of who's better - Matt Cassel was able to do what Sorgi/Painter/Willy never could have.