How many myths will be dispelled???

sharper802

3. Lynch has no value and will get limited playing time

Who's saying that?

I think the Bills are going to use him heavily to showcase him for whatever they can get for him in a trade.

Lynch will be here all year, mark my words. Three of our top four offensive weapons are backs. I bet you we have 2 on the field just about all the time for matchup problems. Which means having three are important

Remember, Nix said we are "not that far away", and to be honest, we aren't. We have to make the jump from 6-7 wins to 9-10 wins. Why trade away lynch, a proven back, for an unproven pick (unless the pick is very high), when your trying to win and make the jump????

Lynch will be here all year, mark my words. Three of our top four offensive weapons are backs. I bet you we have 2 on the field just about all the time for matchup problems. Which means having three are important

Remember, Nix said we are "not that far away", and to be honest, we aren't. We have to make the jump from 6-7 wins to 9-10 wins. Why trade away lynch, a proven back, for an unproven pick (unless the pick is very high), when your trying to win and make the jump????

80% of the posters on this board(is that the correct term) wanted him gone. Now all you hear are crickets.... The next myth to be busted is that any QB is better than Trent. Either Fitz or Brohm will be gone on Friday. Hopefully both if they can grab a veteran backup off the waiver wire.