Would like to see Broncos offer draft picks for RB

Mr. T

Denver seems to be seeing a RB go down to injuries almost every other day. First Moreno, than Buckhalter. They are getting desparate, picking Justin Fargas and Lendale White. One of the starting backs right now is Bruce Hall, who if I remember is a Bills castoff.

If any team might be willing to offer a decent draft pick for Lynch it could be the Broncos if their RB situation gets any worse. I'm not really high on trading Lynch, but if a team makes a good enough offer you take when its available.

Denver seems to be seeing a RB go down to injuries almost every other day. First Moreno, than Buckhalter. They are getting desparate, picking Justin Fargas and Lendale White. One of the starting backs right now is Bruce Hall, who if I remember is a Bills castoff.

If any team might be willing to offer a decent draft pick for Lynch it could be the Broncos if their RB situation gets any worse. I'm not really high on trading Lynch, but if a team makes a good enough offer you take when its available.

I think we have gone over this a lot on this board, but i dont think the broncos are giving up a second or better for lynch. Also Fred Jackson is 30 and we are going to need a good back up to relieve spiller in the future which Marshawn Lynch fills perfectly. Many teams now have to good rbs on their team. This team should not have to draft another rb for many years in the future.

why is it that everyday a post is done on this board about how easy it would be just to offer up lynch and get some amazing draft pick or player back for it... its not gonna happen. get over it.

Do people like you and some of the others who responded even read posts. Or do you just have programmed responses to what you believe the general theme of a post is and hit the send button.

Where did I even suggest this would be an easy, automatic transaction. My heading said it all, I would like to see Denver, or any other team offer something worthwhile in exchange for what we have, a surplus of RBs. Will it happen? Very likely not. Would it help this team fill a lot of other weak areas, yes. Would Denver, or any other team, make this offer today? No. Would they if they become desparate enough? That is the only way it could happen.

Some of you folks are a joke, looking for things to ponce on. And if this is something that has been discussed, and it probably is, sorry but I don't come here 5 times a day, or 5 times a week even. Maybe 2 to 3 times a week. Probably miss out on some very HIGH level, inside info that so many of you friends of Bills employees are privy to.