Brett Favre

I haven't read, watched, or listened to a single thing about Favre since his last game. Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass about him. And unless he somehow ends up on the Bills (and I'd rather he didn't), then I'm just going to keep on ignoring any press about him.

I haven't read, watched, or listened to a single thing about Favre since his last game. Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass about him. And unless he somehow ends up on the Bills (and I'd rather he didn't), then I'm just going to keep on ignoring any press about him.

Mucho appreciado.

I was in favor of signing Favre before the Jets did in 2008. I'd still sign him - not only because he's probably still better than any of our current QBs, but also so that we could put this on the JumboTron for the home opener...l

Link - I'm in town to play the Dolphins, you dumb ass :ph34r:

JONATHAN RICHMAN is in the link above!!!!

Farve will play and with him they may win the SB, without him no chance.

And also I posted it in the other thread BF is one of the top 10 football players in history, maybe top 5. It is a privilege to watch him still. I don't like his personalty but that doesn't change the facts.

I am pretty sure the Viks know what is going on with his "decision" too but all this press is good for them and it is how he wants to play it so they go along with it.