Streaming the Preseason Games

I assume the preseason games are all shown in the Buffalo market, but down hear in Florida we have to wait for them to be re-run on NFL newtwork. To my knowledge, the only way to catch a game live is to hope you can fin a feed on justin.tv or one of the other less-than-reliable similar streaming sites.

My question is this, do any of our more tech-savvy board members have the ability and or desire to set up a live feed for those of us interested in catching these four games live? I can't pretend to know the particulars, although, I'm fairly sure it's very feasible to set up a basic site we could all tune in to. I'm sure a great deal of us would be appreciative for the opportunity to see these preseason games live.

If there is a way to do this, I would be MORE than happy to contribute to the costs incurred.

If not, swagger, the best way to get the games out of market, I've found, if you dont want to pay for the NFL package from satellite, is to get a Slingbox set up at a friends/family house back in WNY

Guest dog14787
This subject also comes up very often once the games start.

Couldn't this also be a pinned thread?

Here's a few places to try , but with the new season I'm not sure how reliable they all may be,

you can rest assured I'll be trying to find a good feed also,

JustinTV http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports

Channelsurfing.net http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Stoogetv http://www.stoogetv.com/

ADTHE.Net http://atdhe.net/

USTREAM http://www.ustream.tv/discovery/live/sports

Maybe one of these will work well , but you never know...

Guest dog14787
I thought there was a unwritten rule this year not to directly post this stuff cuz its getting shut down.....

PM's perhaps?

Better to post sites as a possible alternative vs posting individual feeds during gametime

I just went into a panic!

Damn it is going to be hard here in Bangkok, the government here now (they didn't last year) has blocks on Justin, channel surfing, and ustream, because of the emergency situation (which is still in effect) last year the feeds were really slow from atdhe at this point it looks unblocked. Cable don't show much, 5 games a week..... or maybe it was 4.

I had a mac last year but switched a pc, how does that sop thing work for the p2p site? Is it hard to use, fast? I NEED my Bills games!!!

BTW Scooby I take back my rant at you about starting threads if you know what to do and share it :bag::w00t::blink::worthy:

I was looking forward to all the 1pm (am, here)games, a thing that sucked about last year was 4pm (am, here starts) games, now I wonder if I will be able to see anything at all!

If someone has sling box in buffalo and lives here how does that work?

If there is a way to do this, I would be MORE than happy to contribute to the costs incurred.

If not, swagger, the best way to get the games out of market, I've found, if you dont want to pay for the NFL package from satellite, is to get a Slingbox set up at a friends/family house back in WNY

I think one of the issues, as far as preseason goes, I don't think the Satellite companies carry the pre-season games. I have never seen them on in bars and from nfl.com, they aint on their schedule either. It sucks being out of the local market and trying to watch games, though I was lucky enough to get almost a third of the games last year in my home without having to go out to a bar.

I assume the preseason games are all shown in the Buffalo market, but down hear in Florida we have to wait for them to be re-run on NFL newtwork. To my knowledge, the only way to catch a game live is to hope you can fin a feed on justin.tv or one of the other less-than-reliable similar streaming sites.

My question is this, do any of our more tech-savvy board members have the ability and or desire to set up a live feed for those of us interested in catching these four games live? I can't pretend to know the particulars, although, I'm fairly sure it's very feasible to set up a basic site we could all tune in to. I'm sure a great deal of us would be appreciative for the opportunity to see these preseason games live.

This week the game is on NFL network live friday at 7:30pm.

Hang out at Billszone, there are members there who set up feeds.... or just get good at looking for them yourself, they really aren't too hard to find.