Miami game should not be taken lightly!

Rudyc80

As much as we are much more talented and playing well of late....the dolphins havent looked too bad either.

Chambers could very easily have a decent day vs mcgee(hopefully vincent gets a few snaps)!

Bledsoe has had some awful games vs the phins and if anyone remembers....thats where our season took a turn for the worse last year after the 2-0 start!

I just think that of all our remaining games...this will be one of the harder ones besides cinnci and pitt!

think about it.....who would miami love to eliminate from the playoff hunt in front of their home crowd? :rolleyes:

anyone who thinks this a auotmatic win...is nuts!

Despite Rudy's usual routine of going crazy and being negative, I also dont think this will be an easy game. If the Bills go in overconfident (and as a 5-6 team, they should have NO reason to be overconfident and take ANYONE lightly), they'll lose. The Fins play some tough football, and their Defense still is very good.

We'll win the game, but it'll be close. No blowout this week.

As much as we are much more talented and playing well of late....the dolphins havent looked too bad either.

Chambers could very easily have a decent day vs mcgee(hopefully vincent gets a few snaps)!

Bledsoe has had some awful games vs the phins and if anyone remembers....thats where our season took a turn for the worse last year after the 2-0 start!

I just think that of all our remaining games...this will be one of the harder ones besides cinnci and pitt!

think about it.....who would miami love to eliminate from the playoff hunt in front of their home crowd? :rolleyes:

anyone who thinks this a auotmatic win...is nuts!

145683[/snapback]

Qualudes make you nervous. JP gets at least a full quarter when the Bills are up by 27.

I agree, this should not be taken lightly and it make me nervous.

Oh, you were talking about the game tomorrow.

I was thinking about your avatar! :rolleyes:

Well, I'm with you about the game is not to be taken lightly.

Either way though we win.

If the Bills win we're still in the illusiory quest for playoff greatness.

If they lose, Drew's playing days are over.