Why would anyone think Drew is doing better?

seq004

He has a CMP % 57.5 a QB rating of 72.8 and has thrown more Int's 14 than TD's 13 and threw 3 of those last week in a win. The media is finally realizing he's a liability on offense and that the resurrgent Bills are due to an improved O-line, Willis, and creative playcalling, why can't some of Drew's fans realize the obvious? Why would you even think about bringing him back? The o-line gave him all kinds of time last week and he still threw perfect balls into the hands of defenders. If we want to wallow in mediocrity for another year make Bledslow the starter again next year.

blah blah blah - but if he finishes the season 10-2, I just dont care - I want a winner.

145658[/snapback]

10 and 2? I thought their were 16 games? Guest chose your own poisen. When the Bills struggle to get to the playoffs and fail next year and Bledslow is still throwing to the wrong team and has 40 sacks maybe then you'll scratch your clueless head. Your not ever going to get a winner in Bledsoe. How long will it take?

Its actually DaQuixers - its just that I dont want to login where Im at - but anyway - The last 12 games (if we won the rest of ours) he would have went 10-2 ...

blah blah blah - but if he finishes the season 10-2, I just dont care - I want a winner.

145658[/snapback]

We have a proven winner...he is sitting on the bench while guys like Rothlesburger get needed exp.

Its actually DaQuixers - its just that I dont want to login where Im at - but anyway - The last 12 games (if we won the rest of ours) he would have went 10-2 ...

145667[/snapback]

Let me say this again...you are what your record says you are.

What about what Bledsoe did during the 6 non-INT sdcoring drives? Does that not count for something? On one hand people want to blame him for the losses against the Jags and Jets were the Bills had the lead late in the game, only to have the defense give up a TD and a FG respetively, but then when he DOES score some points but throws INT's as well, it's the INT's that matter! :rolleyes:

We have a proven winner...he is sitting on the bench while guys like Rothlesburger get needed exp.

145669[/snapback]

You don't have a "proven" winner on the bench. You have a kid who, by all accounts, spent his years in Tulane being chased in such a manner that in no way resembles the the NFL. If that's your idea of proven, you know less about this sport than I have given you credit for.

And please stop with the Big Ben references. I've at least believed you have too much football knowledge to fall for this very basic misperception. And if you're going to compare him to Ben, why not compare him to Eli Manning? Drew Henson? Why is that? Could it possibly be because it doesn't support what you believe. God forbid your thoughts should just be opinion and not gospel.

C'mon, Ice. I know you're smarter than all that.

You don't have a "proven" winner on the bench. You have a kid who, by all accounts, spent his years in Tulane being chased in such a manner that in no way resembles the the NFL. If that's your idea of proven, you know less about this sport than I have given you credit for.

And please stop with the Big Ben references. I've at least believed you have too much football knowledge to fall for this very basic misperception. And if you're going to compare him to Ben, why not compare him to Eli Manning? Drew Henson? Why is that? Could it possibly be because it doesn't support what you believe. God forbid your thoughts should just be opinion and not gospel.

C'mon, Ice. I know you're smarter than all that.

145677[/snapback]

I agree with that somewhat but are you saying you are satisfied with Bledsoe's performance this year and you want him back next? We will be sitting here spinning our wheels talking about what could have been another year IMO

I agree with that somewhat but are you saying you are satisfied with Bledsoe's performance this year and you want him back next? We will be sitting here spinning our wheels talking about what could have been another year IMO

145697[/snapback]

I'm saying what little chance we have for a successful season does not improve by putting JP in. When we're out of it, and that will likely happen in the next two weeks, THEN put him in. In the meantime, never give up...never surrender.

I'm saying what little chance we have for a successful season does not improve by putting JP in. When we're out of it, and that will likely happen in the next two weeks, THEN put him in. In the meantime, never give up...never surrender.

145701[/snapback]

I totally agree with that. I say keep him in until were out and than let JP start and forget about 2 and 1/2 years of a bad QB

We are winning as a team cant you just be godamn happy already!! If we drop out of contention then i say JP gets the exp he need but not till then. How can you say JP is a proven winner he hasnt even started a game yet?? What a stupid statement!!

145701[/snapback]

Agreed, LA.

I watched the Seattle game again last night and I thought Drew played very well. The whole team did.

145669[/snapback]

You can't mean that being a proven winner at Tulane means you will are a proven winner as a pro (though from some of your "football logic" its hard to tell what you mean). What do you mean here?

Let me say this again...you are what your record says you are.

145671[/snapback]

Record is a better stat than QB rating, TD/INT ratio or what have you, but one should not hang your hat on it.

The two game trend is undeniably that this team wins laughing with Bledsoe at the helm. It also appears quite likely that the team record with Bledsoe at the helm will show great improvement in 2004 over 2003 (6-10 to at least 8-8, probably 9-7, and maybe 10-6).

However, virtually regardless of this stat, the Bills future will lie in developing JP as fast as we can. The Bills shoul start JP when he is ready and not a moment sooner or a moment later. It still seems strange to me that you would disagree with that.

LOSMAN IS NOT A PROVEN WINNER

LOL U DUMBASSS

145740[/snapback]

CORRECT!!! he's a rookie..you ( whatever crackur said) ......and stats are for fans..silly fans .GO BILLS!!