Okay... after sleeping on it for a night

Thailog80

All is not lost nor is it all well either.

The penalties need to be eliminated by the start of the regular season. The turnovers are ridiculous and asses need to be kicked by Mularkey right now!! These are the things that are correctable.

The injuries are part of the game. We cannot be so naive to think that we weren't going to have any on our team. Good football teams find a way to overcome these things. Now we'll see what our team is made of. Mularkey is no quitter and anyone on the team that is will not be on his team I can guarantee that.

I am not happy right now but no way in hell am I running for the bus on our season....Ive looked to damn forward to seeing the Bills this year.

We had what , four penalties last night? There's a positive.

10747[/snapback]

Yes it is but the ones that kill drives that we can't overcome need to be eliminated. The Titans game we relly had a ton of stupid penalties. So to have a handful tonight was improvement. But work still needs to be done in that area.

I agree the Titan's game was awful with penalties. Here's hoping also that we try less flea-flickers than originally planned by the coaching staff this season. ;-)

10760[/snapback]

I like them throwing in a flea-flicker in PS, though I hope we run maybe two of these total during the year when/if DB gets time in the pocket. I think doing this could make opposing DBs hesitate for a moment before committing to run support. So long as we stress not turning the ball over on our trick plays....