Iupati and Davis

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you think livitre,hantgartner and woods suck then you my friend are the stupid one.

some day soon if they stay healthy we will have a top 3 guard combo in the whole league.

Wood/Levitre will be fine but Hangartner sucks. He was one of the worst interior OL in the league by my eye last season, and the worst rated starting C in the nFL by Profootballfocus.com. Relying on him for anything more than spot duty will negatively affect this team in the long run.

Niners are doing it the right way (not saying I don't like what Buddy is doing), but they are building from the lines. Smart moves

Bills used top picks on O-Linemen last year.. Second and third this year were Defensive Linemen.. sounds like we are building from the front of the bus also... Spiller was too much of a stud to pass up... Nobody will disagree we seriously need Offensive Tackles but like Buddy said, "Where was our run defense ranked the past 5 years?"

If tomorrow night the Redskins can't move the ball on our defense, I for one will be a very happy man... We have dealt with crappy line play on both sides of the ball for far too long, I can wait until next year to draft a couple of Tackles..