PFT: Trent had his best practice dispite a wet ball

Skoobydum

No I have not defended the overall talent ( not in a long time anyway), are you kidding me, our O-line sucks, WR's are midgets and we haven't had a good TE to speak of in forever. I always defend our team and its players, but I'm not blind to our talent level. (That's just the offense)

OK then, my bad.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
OK then, my bad.

No problem Dean, as optimistic as I normally am I could understand why folks would think as much.

Are you wearing a tuque? :thumbsup: Guess that rules me out of the intelligent category. :devil:

Just kidding bout the angry face.

If you understood the world exists outside of the USA you'd know that most of the rest of the world spells all of your 'highlights' that way. Get out of the house once in a while.

No I have not defended the overall talent ( not in a long time anyway), are you kidding me, our O-line sucks, WR's are midgets and we haven't had a good TE to speak of in forever. I always defend our team and its players, but I'm not blind to our talent level. (That's just the offense)

We lack big play makers and this is not the first time I've posted as much.

Under-utilized players doesn't mean they're talentless, it just means they're under-utilized. Judging anything on what DJ decided and his conservation approach isn't exactly a fair opinion.

We have seen flashes of brilliance throughout our line-up, it's time to put it together.

If you understood the world exists outside of the USA you'd know that most of the rest of the world spells all of your 'highlights' that way. Get out of the house once in a while.

We should all be as cultured as you.

This board is about a team in the greater WNY area...which last i checked was still part of the US.

Maybe when I get sick of living in the greatest country in the world, I'll waste my time posting on a CFL forum so I can say aboooot and or-gan-I-zation.

This board is about a team in the greater WNY area...which last i checked was still part of the US.

Maybe when I get sick of living in the greatest country in the world, I'll waste my time posting on a CFL forum so I can say aboooot and or-gan-I-zation.

No disrespect to you but your avatar gives me the heebeejeeves. lol it's funny as hellz but it's also disturbing.

No disrespect to you but your avatar gives me the heebeejeeves. lol it's funny as hellz but it's also disturbing.

I know...it's a bit disturbing.

I'm just trying to prove the theory that marriage takes away a man's killer instinct.

Tom brady no longer exists to me. He's nothing but as softened sap that's been tamed by a smoking chick...hence the Tom Bundchen reference.

Guest dog14787
Under-utilized players doesn't mean they're talentless, it just means they're under-utilized. Judging anything on what DJ decided and his conservation approach isn't exactly a fair opinion.

We have seen flashes of brilliance throughout our line-up, it's time to put it together.

After Lee Evans (before the draft) what star player comes to mind for you on the Buffalo Bills roster (offensive side)

The problem with the Buffalo Bills over the last few years starts at the top with improper management which in turn sprinkles down throughout the organization.

Note: With that being said, the new regime comes in and immediately addresses the as lack of star power by drafting the most explosive player in the draft / CJ Spiller/ TD machine .

Seriously dude, get a half naked Puerto-Rican teenager or something, I can't take it anymore. Please note Pilsner's avatar and her curves, TIA.

After Lee Evans (before the draft) what star player comes to mind for you on the Buffalo Bills roster (offensive side)

The problem with the Buffalo Bills over the last few years starts at the top with improper management which in turn sprinkles down throughout the organization.

Wood is a very violent person and can do on the field what he can't on the street. I also like FJ and even think ML can do some real damage.

Guest dog14787
Wood is a very violent person and can do on the field what he can't on the street. I also like FJ and even think ML can do some real damage.

I like FJ allot, Marshawn on the other hand lacks vision and until he proves differently I just don't see him as an Elite RB ( or Jackson for that matter), and another problem with Fred Jackson as many have posted is his age.

The Bills have zilch for proven NFL talent on the offensive side of the ball. (other then Lee Evans)

The greatest country in the world huh, the one that has a national debt of about 13 trillion, increasing at an average of about 4 billion per day?

Once again, if you opened your eyes you'd realize the world is a very large place. People like you are the reason Americans get a bad name overseas and have to resort to putting other countries' flags on their packs. Get out of the house once in a while and grow up.

The greatest country in the world huh, the one that has a national debt of about 13 trillion, increasing at an average of about 4 billion per day?

Once again, if you opened your eyes you'd realize the world is a very large place. People like you are the reason Americans get a bad name overseas and have to resort to putting other countries' flags on their packs. Get out of the house once in a while and grow up.

Maybe our debt wouldn't be so high if Canadians and Mexicans weren't illegally entering our country by the millions so they can get jobs, medical care, education and in the case of the Canadians, dental work.

Ahmen to that.. not sure about the Canadians but there are thousands of people that come here legally and illeagally to make a better life for themselves. The reason they hate us over seas is because we are the land of opportunity wether we're broke or not.. If you're here legally you are bestowed certain inaliable rights that were written in a couple of documents a couple hundred years ago. Jealousy is an ugly monster...

Maybe our debt wouldn't be so high if Canadians and Mexicans weren't illegally entering our country by the millions so they can get jobs, medical care, education and in the case of the Canadians, dental work.

Do you know how ignorant you are? We're entering your country for jobs? :wallbash: Wake up dude, check the unemployment rate in the USA vs. Canada.

I have full medical care in Canada, every citizen does ;) Any job also provides dental care, I've never paid a cent for either. What on earth are you smoking?

Ahmen to that.. not sure about the Canadians but there are thousands of people that come here legally and illeagally to make a better life for themselves. The reason they hate us over seas is because we are the land of opportunity wether we're broke or not.. If you're here legally you are bestowed certain inaliable rights that were written in a couple of documents a couple hundred years ago. Jealousy is an ugly monster...

I have traveled the world and met great people in all countries, there are good, informed people everywhere. There are also ignorant, narrow-minded people everywhere, I was just pointing out the ignorant 'facts' a couple people decided to make here. Kind of like, Canadians go to the USA for dental work?! If you're going to say something at least check your facts, that's the most asinine thing I've ever heard.

People everywhere only want respect. When you walk around being arrogant and making false statements about other cultures and countries, people don't take a liking to you. Reverse the roles, how would you feel? Canada and Europe have plenty of opportunity as well thank you :wallbash:

When the national media takes notice of how things are getting better, we need to start paying attention. This madness of us being totally out of everything has to stop and let things progress as they may.

Bills QB Trent Edwards enjoyed perhaps his best practice of training camp so far on Monday night.

Edwards was able to connect with his receivers despite "a wet ball," as Bills coach Chan Gailey characterized the inclement weather.

Bills LB Paul Posluszny, coming off groin surgery, has resumed practicing in individual drills.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...-one-liners-14/

I have no doubt that TE looked good in the rain. Who CARES? Nobody is chasing him. You put three linebackers on him, and he looks completely different. He is nearly as bad as Porcelain Rob, only slightly smarter.

Practice means nothing. Its the real game that shows the inconsistencies and bad choices that idiot makes. :lol:

I have no doubt that TE looked good in the rain. Who CARES? Nobody is chasing him. You put three linebackers on him, and he looks completely different. He is nearly as bad as Porcelain Rob, only slightly smarter.

Practice means nothing. Its the real game that shows the inconsistencies and bad choices that idiot makes. :lol:

When we have our first string starting O-line out there and he fails, I'll get worried. New system, new glitches.

I have traveled the world and met great people in all countries, there are good, informed people everywhere. There are also ignorant, narrow-minded people everywhere, I was just pointing out the ignorant 'facts' a couple people decided to make here. Kind of like, Canadians go to the USA for dental work?! If you're going to say something at least check your facts, that's the most asinine thing I've ever heard.

People everywhere only want respect. When you walk around being arrogant and making false statements about other cultures and countries, people don't take a liking to you. Reverse the roles, how would you feel? Canada and Europe have plenty of opportunity as well thank you :lol:

Granted most Canadians do not care about their teeth. That is clear from looking at them. There are however exceptions to every rule and the exceptions to this rule try to get to the US for help. It is not the only reason we have immigration problems but it is one. I was just using it as an example.