First depth chart

Heitz

Apparently Gailey is able to see qualities and abilities in Edwards that you, the average fan can't. I understand that it's much easier to be a lemming and follow the "Cpt. Checkdown" crowd but if Gailey has determined that Edwards is the starter then I'm fine with that. Sorry your guy didn't get picked. Implying that you're more knowledgeable than Gailey is absurd at best.

If you're older than 12, using "fail" is pitiful.

Edwards has not been named the starter for week 1. only for this first preseason game. if he plays well, kudos to Gailey. More likely, he will be demoted by the third preseason game for ineffective play in the game setting.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more than that. A lot of them are Losman carry overs who failed to see how terrible he was. The fact that Losman was out of the NFL and now sits 3/4 on the depth chart in Seattle be damned. Their chuck it long and no sense of field awareness guy was their hero. You know the guy who shows up to one clean up Buffalo parade and is touted as the local boy. The one who took 4 years to move to Buffalo.

regardless of Losman's inept performance on the field, don't knock him for his efforts to be part of the Buffalo community, he did a lot more than most players.

I wonder if the depth chart was on paper or a verbal…possibly the result of a Q and A?

Even if it was on paper, it's still so early that I can see why the Bills might not want to post it yet, officially.

its just a preliminary depth chart going into the first preseason game. typically, veterans and the previous year's starters (at the end of the season) get top billing in early preseason depth charts. A lot will change, everyone needs to calm down.

its just a preliminary depth chart going into the first preseason game. typically, veterans and the previous year's starters (at the end of the season) get top billing in early preseason depth charts. A lot will change, everyone needs to calm down.

You didn't answer the specific question which was asked.

That question was: Where, exactly, did the depth chart that Tim Graham alluded to, materialize from?

I found out the answer two days ago…below.

From the comments under Tim's blog piece:

LCHASE2249 (8/10/2010 at 10:55 AM) Report Violation

For those who might be wondering where to find this depth chart, it's on Page 30 of the Washington game release e-mailed to reporters yesterday afternoon and linked on the team's media website this morning. Don't know when they plan to update the public portion of the site.

A Lori sighting! And yet again in the form of a timely contribution.

My day just got better. :thumbsup:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/...rst-depth-chart

Not many surprises - guess the reports on Hardy and McKelvin were right...

Can Friday just get here already?

Stupar seems to play great in preseason and then is nowhere to be found when the games count.. Maybe it was the previous administration or maybe he is a big game player when it doesn't count.. I guess we shall see...