The bills running back with the most yards will be...

Since it looks like fred is going to be the opening day starter i have a feeling it will be him. CJ will get more and more carries each game and will be the #1 running back next year until then its fredy's job to lose.

If we are going with total yards, I'm taking CJ. I believe Chan will find a way to get Spiller involved enough to reach an impressive yardage mark.

Guest dog14787
If we are going with total yards, I'm taking CJ. I believe Chan will find a way to get Spiller involved enough to reach an impressive yardage mark.

Don't you go putting no voodoo spell on my man Trent now push :)

I agree, CJ Spiller is going to rack up the yardage in a hurry, the guy does it all, and does it all really well.

Don't you go putting no voodoo spell on my man Trent now push B-)

I agree, CJ Spiller is going to rack up the yardage in a hurry, the guy does it all, and does it all really well.

HaHaHa! You are looking pretty good at the moment dog. I'd rather trent stay healthy and pay up my friend. :)

Guest dog14787
HaHaHa! You are looking pretty good at the moment dog. I'd rather trent stay healthy and pay up my friend. :)

As you stick pins into the TE voodoo doll B-)

I hope to see Lynch getting the bulk of the tough carries. CJ getting lots of combo back plays and Jackson getting possession/3rd down plays.

I'll likely be completely wrong. :thumbsup:

What do you consider a tough carry and what is a possession carry? I doubt you are going to see a rotation at RB.

Fred will be the absolute guy. He'll get the bulk of the carries and Lynch will be 2nd on the depth chart, he'll spell Jackson and possibly get the majority of 3rd and shorts and goal line carries. As far as CJ goes, he wont be a straight up HB. He wont be taking over as the number one back, not part way through this year or next year. He'll be used as an everything guy, you'll see him used very similarly to the way NO uses Bush. He'll be in the slot, in motions, be the HB in certain sets in long yardage and passing situations and "trick plays". He's not built for taking the bulk of carries in the NFL or for running between the tackles very often. He'll get touches, lots of them, and he'll do very well, but he will not be pounding the ball. He'll get receptions on check downs (we have the perfect QB for that) screen passes and split out wide, and he'lk get stretch play hand off and outside pitches but he will not be number one on the Depth chart.