Brandon Spikes

I love it when guys on this board go for the "I told you so" just because a rookie we "should have drafted" is getting complimented by reporters during training camp.

oh and by the way !@#$...the compliment was coming from Bill Belichick...not a training camp reporter!

must be you cannot read?

How many games have you this years draft play good sir?

:) That's why you have to take everything in cmap with a huge grain of salt. I liked Spikes. He was the ultimate gamer. But his time is insanely slow. I think his best case scenario is to be like Andra Davis, a run stuffing 2 down ILB.

oh and by the way !@#$...the compliment was coming from Bill Belichick...not a training camp reporter!

must be you cannot read?

Oh wow his coach spoke positively about him?? watch out must be the next great Linebacker. You need to chill out just because people dont agree with you. Aaron Maybin will not have double digit sacks this year and saying Whitner will make the pro bowl if the two best safeties in the League are hurt isnt much of a prediction. Also i think i would beleive this more if it were from a reporter and not the guys coach.

Oh wow his coach spoke positively about him?? watch out must be the next great Linebacker. You need to chill out just because people dont agree with you. Aaron Maybin will not have double digit sacks this year and saying Whitner will make the pro bowl if the two best safeties in the League are hurt isnt much of a prediction. Also i think i would beleive this more if it were from a reporter and not the guys coach.

Then I will just reserve all judgement until after the season ends...so I can come back and say, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

And how is it not much a prediction to say that about Whitner? Reed, Sanders and Polomalu are coming back from injuries...if they do not make the pro-bowl, there are many other safeties who have been better than Whitner. What I am saying is that, Whitner will be THAT good to outplay those other safeties who would replace the top 3 mentioned above.

But how funny it is, everyone HATES Donte Whitner around here and talks so much **** about him....but all of a sudden some people catch wind of him having a good training camp and they think he is all of a sudden All-Pro? So, YES it is one HUGE major prediction to say he will make it at all...given how you fans think so highly of him! :)

And I would bet anything that Brandon Spikes becomes the LB we fear on the Patriots...NOT Mayo.

Here's another bold statement I have made and will continue to stand by...MARSHAWN LYNCH IS THE BEST ALL-AROUND RUNNING BACK ON THE BUFFALO BILLS DEPTH CHART!

Everybody likes the Fred Jackson feel good story, but truth be told, if we had a decent team last year, he wouldnt have had those stats. He was ALL we had for the first 4 games...and even then, Lynch was going through a lot. I dont want a guy on my team because its a "good story"...I want my football players to have been good enough in high school to earn a D1 college scholarship and START for that team. Set records for that school. Get recognition...and get DRAFTED!

Lynch and Whitner are 2 players I have NEVER bashed and I have ALWAYS supported them...I will continue to do so, and they will prove me right...while they prove most of you wrong about them.

And, yes...PSU fan...so I will stand by Maybin...and I will watch him get his...he WILL open eyes this year. Bet on it!