Running Backs

CAVEDAWG

Our best option would be to trade fast freddy. He is getting old and if we all believe we wont win the superbowl than why not try and get an olineman which we really need. Lynch and spiller would be a pretty good duo especially if we can add to our doo doo oline. I keep hearing how we need a left tackle but I think we need a great center. The center is the leader of the line and if you continue to see him blown off the ball than its not going to be good

Our best option would be to trade fast freddy. He is getting old and if we all believe we wont win the superbowl than why not try and get an olineman which we really need. Lynch and spiller would be a pretty good duo especially if we can add to our doo doo oline. I keep hearing how we need a left tackle but I think we need a great center. The center is the leader of the line and if you continue to see him blown off the ball than its not going to be good

we can't trade a free agent.

wood will be our great center.

fred jackson doesn't have a lot of trade value.

superb owl?

i digress....

although joique bell is showing potential, trading fjax or marshawn would be a huge mistake. don't git er done, buddy