Bill Skins Preseason Game

Me, my father-in-law, and a buddy are coming up from Richmond. We have an extra orange parking pass if any BILLS fans are interested in parking next to us in the lot and tailgating, just looking to recover the costs of the parking pass.

Go Bills!

Me, my father-in-law, and a buddy are coming up from Richmond. We have an extra orange parking pass if any BILLS fans are interested in parking next to us in the lot and tailgating, just looking to recover the costs of the parking pass.

Go Bills!

I would love to drive up from NC, but with a newborn baby, I'm not going to any games this year. I'm lucky the wife let me keep Sunday Ticket. :D I'm also glad the Bills' year in the NFC South was last year, so it let me go to the Panthers and Falcons games, likely the only ones I'll get to for a while.

Good luck, though. I'm sure you'll have no problem offloading the pass.

Go Bills!

Live in DC and will be there, as well as going up to the Baltimore game.

Sec 221 Row1, can't wait, don't get up for many games anymore.

Go Bills!

Yes I am coming to the ame from Winchester and would be interested in the parking pass.

Let's talk.

I am driving down with my brother, but still looking for tickets. Do you think I could find 3-4 reasonable tickets outside of FedEx? Or is there a better place to purchase them online?

Tickets I think will be pretty easy to come by. They are pretty cheap right now on ticket exchange and stub hub