A New Season.....A Feeling of Optimism

Speedy G

is that all you got, your one of those negative types aren't you? You're not a real Bills fan! look in the mirror, there's the real idiot!!!

Whoa Sparky, calm down. If that's all it takes for you to fly to the red zone you're in for a long and bumpy life on the TSW. You're going to run into fans who don't think like you and you debate them. You're going to run into Trolls who just always think things are in the sh*tter. No need to bottle rocket on a harmless post like Lybob. He did't personally attack you. It was you that jumped to the personalization and insult. Be better than that.

Now to your OP. There's a lot to be excited about and I think we finally have a coach and FO that has a clue about football. I think we have some talent and we are moving towards being a bigger, stronger, tougher and mentally more sturdy team. We have some holes and we play in a tough division. My hope is we see continual weekly improvement and make sure that every game, win or lose, we make the other team remember that the Ralph is not a fun place to play for visitors. I say we are looking around 8-8 this year. That's a great acheivement year one of a rebuild.