Dallas Cowboys top ten pick

Frez

If last nights game is any indication of what to expect this year the Dallas Cowboys will be looking at a top 5-10 pick from Tom Donahoe.

Man, that was just awful last night! Then you add the injuries to the way we played........billsfanone is being nice.

If last nights game is any indication of what to expect this year the Dallas Cowboys will be looking at a top 5-10 pick from Tom Donahoe.

Man, that was just awful last night! Then you add the injuries to the way we played........billsfanone is being nice.

10689[/snapback]

Don't even think that. Finishing that poorly would be bad enough, but then to think that Dallas gets our #1, would be a major league kick in the nuts!

Don't even think that.  Finishing that poorly would be bad enough, but then to think that Dallas gets our #1, would be a major league kick in the nuts!

10882[/snapback]

Ugh... :doh:

Is that not the truth! To me it's not so much the Cowboys (I hate MANY AFC Teams more), it's just the possibility of that Pick turning into a REAL high one that make me a little sick...

I think JP will eventually turn into a good move, but when you see your traded Pick turn into players like say...Fred Taylor...it's a little tough to watch...

TD really put it on the Line with that trade. Now with Losnan being hurt and looking more like RJ all the time it could be the move that finally gets him out of town. It will be a long time coming. Parcells and Jerry will be laughing all the way to the draft!

10731[/snapback]

Yeah, cause Losman has been nothing but a complete bum who took the few opportunities he's had to show something and just crapped the bed, right? It's clear to me that JP hasn't done ANYTHING that might indicate he was a nice pick-up, let alone QB of the future. He can't seem to throw or run very well, and if you watched 'Sounds of the Game' it was clear that he had no presence in the huddle at all. TD got fleeced by Dallas on this trade.

Get a clue man. JP is going to be a player.

At least fred taylor tied RJ for injuries.  Actually, RJ was a lot more durable.  For as much as he was hit, and for the stupid mistakes and broken scrambles, he never really got injured except for that broken shoulder.

10905[/snapback]

Taylor certainly has had his injury problems...

The point was more about the type of talent available in the Top 10, not necessarily the Player...Though Taylor has been outstanding at times while healthy...I don't think the same could be said about RJ...He had his flashes granted, but He's certainly not the calibre of player Taylor is when both are healthy...

But back to the point, it was more about how it feels to sit there during a Draft and see your Top 10 Pick going to another Team...and the pain therein...I still like JP and feel he will make the move worthwhile in the long run...