Not everyone picks us to be last

scurdog1

this website lost all credibility when I saw the Colts not making the playoffs

It lost it with me when I read the very first thing I saw - "What if Sports". I can see the Jets finishing below us before the Dolphins, just because of the hangover factor from last year and Sanchez maybe having a sophomore slump.

The Vegas over/under total for the Bills number of wins this year is 5. I'm tempted to lay some $$ down on the under, but I think the Bills are good for maybe 2 wins they shouldn't get just because of the new coaching staff and the Ralph Wilson Stadium factor. I think they are good for 4 wins.

It lost it with me when I read the very first thing I saw - "What if Sports"....

Yeah, it bills itself as a "Sports Simulation Site" which I read to be a guy in his parent's basement with an X-box and some games like Madden from EA Sports. I'm glad it makes Bills fans feel better about our team, but its hardly the word of God....

This actually sounds about right. I think the Colts missing the playoffs is not too crazy of an idea, either.

They are a 'house of cards' with Peyton Manning as their foundation. I think they got very lucky in several games last year and I'm with you...them missing the playoffs wouldn't surprise me.