New Year's

BillsNYC

Excellent! I definitely need to meet the guy who hooked me up with a copy of the comeback game.

I still don't know my wife's schedule yet (she's in retail, so we probably won't know for sure until Christmas weekend), but I'm off from 12/30/04 through 01/04/05. I'm hoping we can come up on Thursday and leave Monday morning/afternoon to go back to Baltimore. I won't be staying in Buffalo this time (I'll be in Erie), but if the weather cooperates and there's enough interest, I may be interested in meeting up with a few TBDers that weekend.

I liked the First Night when it was downtown, haven't been since they moved. But I'm one who will take entertainment over drunken revelry. If you're looking for the latter, steer clear of First Night.

The downtown fireworks were really cool too. Shot them off the top of the NiMo building...do they still do that?

Excellent! I definitely need to meet the guy who hooked me up with a copy of the comeback game.

I may need to make a back copy of that game. I was sending so many tapes out I may have sent out my original as well as my copy. BTW, I have some other games on tape that I downloaded to DVD

I may need to make a back copy of that game. I was sending so many tapes out I may have sent out my original as well as my copy. BTW, I have some other games on tape that I downloaded to DVD

144212[/snapback]

Really? Interesting...

I have just about every game the Bills have played on tape from the 2001 season through this year. I should go through all the tapes to see which ones I'd like to put on a DVD. If you need a copy of the comeback game, it's no problem at all.

We will be in town for New years, I was thinking of Chippewa, or maybe some Elmwood Bars. Hope to be at the game too, wife doesnt want to go, so I may be with my 16 year old, or maybe my brother.

Let us know where everyone is going New years eve!! We will probably take a hotel room downtown for the night.

If you need a copy of the comeback game, it's no problem at all.

144215[/snapback]

I might, I'll inventory my stuff. I also have a bunch of stuff I'd like to sell- stuff like a Bills clock and the guy that sings the Monday night theme (in a Bills Uni) I just have too much and I have to liquidate. I'll be gone until Monday but afterward I can give a full accounting.

Really?  Interesting...

I have just about every game the Bills have played on tape from the 2001 season through this year.  I should go through all the tapes to see which ones I'd like to put on a DVD.  If you need a copy of the comeback game, it's no problem at all.

144215[/snapback]

I know someone around here who could put them on DVD for you. Just make them available on Kazaa somehow and I am sure you'll get them soon.

If you need a copy of the comeback game, it's no problem at all.

144215[/snapback]

144229[/snapback]

If there is a chance at getting a copy of the comeback I would love to get that in DVD if possible.

I had to sit on the front porch and watch through the window since the comeback started after I went out to get errands done (yes, I too didn't believe they would come back), I have yet to see the game from beginning to end.

I'm also coming up for the steeler game, it would be nice if we could all get together somewhere on sat night.  I've always wanted to meet some of the people here on the wall.

144374[/snapback]

No problem. I'll get back to you once I know my wife's schedule for that weekend. Then we can plan to meet up.