With Fios TV, can you DVR an on demand movie?

bbb

To answer your question...

IDK.

Please answer mine:

Is FIOS better than Time Warner? Whats the difference?? And how much does it cost (ballpark)? TY!

My parents have FiOS. They have a bunch more channels in both HD and SD. Their DVR is a bit more cumbersome with less options. They don't currently offer Sabres games in HD (if that's a concern). They say they're negotiating with MSG. Who knows when that will happen. Here's the best deal I could find. However, I think you can find a lower price if you're willing to lock in for a year or two. http://www22.verizon.com/residential/bundl..._F3_E_DR_N_X002

I used to have TW. I liked their DVR the best.

Now I have Dish Network. It came with this gig house-sitting for a coworker. I was trying to get him to switch to FiOS but he's reluctant to change since his Slingbox is working fine now.

Do they offer FiOS in the UAE?

My parents have FiOS. They have a bunch more channels in both HD and SD. Their DVR is a bit more cumbersome with less options. They don't currently offer Sabres games in HD (if that's a concern). They say they're negotiating with MSG. Who knows when that will happen. Here's the best deal I could find. However, I think you can find a lower price if you're willing to lock in for a year or two. http://www22.verizon.com/residential/bundl..._F3_E_DR_N_X002

I used to have TW. I liked their DVR the best.

Now I have Dish Network. It came with this gig house-sitting for a coworker. I was trying to get him to switch to FiOS but he's reluctant to change since his Slingbox is working fine now.

Do they offer FiOS in the UAE?

Naw....I'm coming back to Buffalo on the 5th to start on my PhD. I was wondering about cost and stuff. I used to pay $100 for cable and internet.

Edit.: If i had not gotten that TW deal, I prob would have opted for FiOS....i keep hear great things about it.

But its all good....we just signed a lease on our apartment in Tonawanda and we got a real sweeet TW deal. The complex includes cable in the rent...so we upgraded our internet and cable. We're going to be paying $40 a month for Roadrunner turbo, digital cable, dvr and showtime(for a year) !

To answer your question...

IDK.

Please answer mine:

Is FIOS better than Time Warner? Whats the difference?? And how much does it cost (ballpark)? TY!

I'm not really sure if fios is better than TW for TV. I got it because I wanted the fastest internet available. I didn't have an HD TV until fios came in and I made the switch, so I ended up buying a great TV.

But, the drawbacks as mentioned - no Sabres HD, no Canadian TV channels, and I still can't seem to find the Yankee games that are broadcast on that other channel - not the Yes network.