Prime minister: France is at war against al-Qaida

Booster4324

i've not been on TBD for about 4 months and the day after i come back i have to read those eternal bad jokes...

great...

:blink:

is it too much to ask once in a while for a little respect for the french military guys currently fighting with US forces in Afghanistan?

Is too much to ask for a little respect for the french special forces fighting the war vs terrorism with the US and their allies in Africa, the Middle East, Asia?

Is too much to ask for a little respect for guys like my Grand Father who fought the war vs the Nazis in 1940 ? I don't know why he should not have that respect because he fought that war during a period when the allies were defeated... 55 years after those battles he still had tears and anger in his eyes when he was talking about them... There is no second class veterans.

English vets who were at Dunkirk never hear those "dropped rifles jokes"...

I actually thought of you when I started the thread. I thought, he hasn't been around in a while should be safe. ;)

:worthy:

My apologies

i've not been on TBD for about 4 months and the day after i come back i have to read those eternal bad jokes...

great...

:censored:

is it too much to ask once in a while for a little respect for the french military guys currently fighting with US forces in Afghanistan?

Is too much to ask for a little respect for the french special forces fighting the war vs terrorism with the US and their allies in Africa, the Middle East, Asia?

Is too much to ask for a little respect for guys like my Grand Father who fought the war vs the Nazis in 1940 ? I don't know why he should not have that respect because he fought that war during a period when the allies were defeated... 55 years after those battles he still had tears and anger in his eyes when he was talking about them... There is no second class veterans.

English vets who were at Dunkirk never hear those "dropped rifles jokes"...

I have to say that I really don't dislike the French. Sometimes its fun to poke fun at their expense though. I will say one thing, I like the French president more than I like ours. It looks like he has the same liberal tards fighting illegals but he isn't afraid, or so it seems, to take action. While numb nuts in Washington is actually trying to help illegals.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...54o_BAD9H8958O2

I have to say that I really don't dislike the French. Sometimes its fun to poke fun at their expense though. I will say one thing, I like the French president more than I like ours. It looks like he has the same liberal tards fighting illegals but he isn't afraid, or so it seems, to take action. While numb nuts in Washington is actually trying to help illegals.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...54o_BAD9H8958O2

I dislike the French. A lot. But their reputation for surrender is way overblown.

Still fun, though. :censored: