San Francisco game. Anyone here going?

Dante

Just got tix yesterday. A premature Xmas present. Starting to look like a watchable game as far as the Bills are concerned. Any other Bay area board members going? Or any other posters for that matter.

I'm from the Bay Area... a whole bunch of us went to the Raiders game during Weed 2. There's a group that gets together and watches Bills games each week at the Northstar in downtown SF.

I won't be attending the 9ers game, as I'll be back east for the holidays. Otherwise, I'd totally be there

I'm from the Bay Area... a whole bunch of us went to the Raiders game during Weed 2.  There's a group that gets together and watches Bills games each week at the Northstar in downtown SF.

I won't be attending the 9ers game, as I'll be back east for the holidays. Otherwise, I'd totally be there

143715[/snapback]

I wanted to go to the Raider game and kinda glad I did'nt now. Across the Bay is a bit too far for me to go to watch weekly. I have gone to the Stadium Pub here in Walnut Creek a few times to watch the Bills though. A handfull of Bills fans show up there along with every other team fan. They have a couple dozen tv's with all the different games going on. Pretty hopping place on Sundays.

I'll be flying in for the game...but I don't have tickets....I'm thinking I can just get them from scalpers before the game. If anyone has any sources who want to unload two tickets....let me know.

144331[/snapback]

Where are you flying in from Hardy? Are you coming out just for the game?